Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Dolphin Diaries series by Ben M. Baglio

Today I am reviewing an old series from my childhood called The Dolphin Diaries. There's a total of 10 books in the series that follows a young girl on a trip with her parents who are marine biologists. Along the way, she encounters dolphins that need to be rescued.


These books are perfect for children in grades 4 and over (I believe I started reading these when I was in grade 5, all the way up to grade 8), and they are perfect for introducing your children to the subject of dolphins and marine biology. It may also cultivate a love of reading. 
I remember reading these books over and over again until they wore out, and I would wait until the next book in the series came out so I could buy it with the money I saved up. My most favourite was Book 4: Under the Stars.

I highly recommend this series. 5 out of 5 stars.



I do apologise for the extremely short review - I am currently reading Rescue Sirens by Jessica Steele-Sanders and it's taking longer than I had hoped. 

Thank your for being patient! See you all next month!

No comments:

Post a Comment